Brandbacker

Monday, December 22, 2014

My December Ipsy bag

I just got my December Ipsy bag. First, I got some flesh toned eyeshadow from pixi by petra fairy dust. It is ok for a neutral look. I do not like the applicator it's weird. The applicator causes it to fall all on your lashes and below your eyes. The second thing I got was Tarte duluxe lights camera lashes 4 in 1 mascara. It is super black, and really makes your lashes stand out. Negatives...it is not waterproof. The third thing I got was NYX cosmetics butter lip balm. I love it! It is moisturizing, and the color is awesome. The fourth thing I got was a crown brush infinity shadow/crease duel brush. It seems to be really good quality. It blends the shadow nicely. The crease brush could be used as a smudger. The fifth thing I got was Coolway boost repair treatment. The consistency is really weird. When you put it in your hair it doesn't have suds. It makes your hair feel kind of like silicone. After using it I noticed no difference in my hair. So it's not my favorite. If you haven't ever tried Ipsy, I would totally recommend it. It's 10 dollars a month...once a month you recieve a package in the mail with a bag full of awesome beauty products.

No comments:

Post a Comment