Brandbacker

Saturday, August 12, 2017

HSI professional glider flat iron review.

Look what I got in the mail!  HSI professional sent me  their ceramic flat iron for free to try and review. As a bonus they also sent me their argan oil spray. I absolutely love this straightener and the spray! My hair is extremely thick and with my old straightener it probably took me about twenty minutes to straighten it.  With this straightener it only took me 5/10 minutes. It heats up in less than a minute. It gets up to 450 degrees which is great for us thick haired ladies. It is also very reasonable priced and you can find it anywhere from Walmart to Amazon. It came with a nice bag to store it in and a protective glove so you don't burn yourself. The cord is extra long which is really nice. Don't you hate when you're trying to do your hair and your cord gets tangled? Well it swivels. Can you say Awesome!! It is easy to store as well. No more cords strewn all over the place, because you can wrap it up nicely then secure it with the piece of Velcro that is attached to the cord. It would be easy to pack up and take with you when you travel, because it is slim and won't take up a lot of space. The only negative is that it had a funny smell when heated, but I think that is because it's new. Now for the Argan spray it not only smells good, it's good for your hair, and it helps protect your hair from the heat.  I would definitely recommend both the iron and the spray.  I hope you guys will check it out for yourselves. Here is a link to the product. Go get you one you won't be disappointed! Go check out my YouTube video as well, so you can see it in action and hear my first impressions.!https://www.hsiprofessional.com/collections/straightening-flat-irons-for-hair/products/ceramic-flat-iron-straightener?variant=839318175.

No comments:

Post a Comment