Brandbacker

Friday, June 19, 2015

Banana Boat SunComfort ultra mist sunscreen

I normally use Banana boat, but I really like the new formula. It sprays so nice and evenly. The spray makes it quick and easy to apply,  especially for your kids, because you know how excited they get. It is broad spectrum spf 30, which is perfect,  because it fights the harmful rays. It is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. The new formula allows the sand to brush off easily. It moisturizes your skin. The lid locks closed, which is perfect so it doesn't spray inside your bag, and it's perfect so little ones can't get into it. It is great for all occasions and I would definitely recommend it.
Disclaimer: I recieved this product free for review from crowdtap.com, but this is my honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment