Brandbacker

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Blossom vox box review.

Here's everything that I got in my blossom vox box from influenster.com


-Sally Hansen Airbrush legs, in medium
-Nasoya pasta zero
-Australian Gold sunscreen lotion in spf broad spectrum 30
-Bear Naked granola in sea salt caramel apple and coconut curry.
-Beanitos chips in original and Chipotle BBQ
-NYC city proof eyeshadow in Brooklyn mocha
-clairol Hairfood shampoo in strawberry ginger.


Here's a link to my Youtube video  https://youtu.be/bBGgC7vl_sw



1.) Sally Hansen airbrush legs in medium


Before


After

 I have wanted to try this, but I was very skeptical.  Well, I absolutely love it! You can see in the before and after pictures that it's not shockingly different, but a subtle difference.  To me, it makes it look natural. It is easy to apply, it doesn't streak, it isn't orange, it dries quickly, is water proof, and is easy to remove.  I definitely recommend this, and will definitely by it again!

2.) Nasoya pasta zero.


Before using, make sure you rinse it well.


I made it two ways, a vegetable soup, and then I substituted it for regular pasta with a marinara sauce.



I was so excited to try this. I love try new and different things, but....when you open it, it has a strange smell. I rinsed it off thoroughly,  and it got a lot of the smell off. The texture is the strongest thing. The best way I can describe it is springy. The flavor of the pasta is very similar to raimen noodles. The flavor combination of the pasta and the marinara sauce is not good at all. The soup and the pasta flavor combination go together better.  I will not buy it again. The flavor is ok,  but the texture, I can not get past.

3.) Australian gold broad spectrum spf 30 lotion


The smell is Amazing!  I love that it is broad spectrum and is spg 30. It protects you from the harmful rays yet you can still get a nice tan. The lotion makes for a more even coat. I would definitely recommend it, and will probably by again myself.

4.) Bear naked sea salt caramel apple and coconut curry.



I ate mine with yogurt, and I just ate it out of the bag. The sea sal caramel apple is delicious!  The coconut curry I did not like the flavor combination.  I will definitely be buying the sea salt carmel apple again. You should try it if you haven't.

5.) Beanitos original and Chipotle BBQ


I loved the original flavor.  I ate mine as is, but it would be great paired with guacamole anf salsa. The Chipotle BBQ was too strong gor my taste,  but I don't really like BBQ chips anyways. This seems like a healthier alternative to regular chips. They are made with black beans, and they're organic. I will definitely buy them again.

6.) Clairol hair food in strawberry ginger.

It smells Devine!  This is great for everyday use. It really strips your hair of the grime and build up from products.  I just used the shampoo and surprisingly my hair was soft, not as soft if I had the conditioner, but pretty good. I want to try it again, but with the conditioner.

7.) NYC city proof eyeshadow in brooklyn mocha.



The color is awesome, and it has a little sparkle. To me, it is perfect for day, and night. I love the applicator it is in. It is so easy to apply. I would recommend it.

A video review  for the NYC eyeshadow.https://youtu.be/anTA_AfiEoU

No comments:

Post a Comment